One of the most practical ways to support the Capernwray New Zealand ministry is by partnering with us through prayer. We are grateful to you for lifting up our staff, students, programs and projects to the Lord.
Donating financially is another way that you can support our ministry.
Through your financial gifts you can choose to make general donations to be used wherever needed, or specific donations to support programs such as those listed below.
If you would like to make a donation to the ministry in any of these special project or general areas, please click on the project name and complete the resulting donation form: (please include the name of the special project in the description field)
- Vehicle Replacement – replacement of 3 school vans (est. cost $18,000 per van)
- Homestead Improvements (Completed!!) – upgrade fire protection system within Homestead as well as upgrade to fireplace in lounge
- Orangery Redevelopment (Partially Completed) – including new entry way; additional diesel heater; painting; kitchenette development
(est. cost remaining for an additional diesel heater - $4,000)
- Student Rooms Refurbishment – new curtains & repainting (est. cost $9,000)
- Kitchen Hot-Water Upgrade - Upgrade to ther kitchen hot-water system by installing a Calorex hot water heat pump and 500L Hunson cylinder.
This will give us estimated operational savings of approximately $3,000 per year, and give a more reliable hot water supply. (est. cost $9,600)
- Lighting Upgrade - Lighting upgrade for dining and meeting areas by replacing existing fittings with energy efficient LED lights.
This will give us estimated operational savings of approximately $1,500 per year, and offer improved lighting control. (est. cost 3,700)
- General Donation – financial gifts to be used wherever needed within the ministry
back to top