Bible School Payments
Registration Fee and Deposit Payment
Each registration incurrs a NZ$75 processing fee. This is a part of the course fee and therefore deducted from final course payment. If this payment was not made at the time of registration, it can be done by credit card below.
Each course has a NZ$1,000 deposit to secure the place on the course. This is a part of the course fee and threfore deducted from the final course payment. You can choose to pay this by credit card below, or use one of the other payment methods listed in the next section.
Credit Card payment
Tuition and Course Payments
New Zealand Students
Students from New Zealand an choose to pay course tuition fees in person using Eftpos, by bank cheque, direct credit (internet banking), or credit card.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our bank details
Students from overseas can choose the following means of paying for course tuition fees.
Before making a payment, please confirm your tuition fee amount due and advise your selected payment method by contacting email@example.com
1/ - GlobalPay for Students
Capernwray Bible School has partnered with Western Union Business Solution to provide international students with the fast and secure GlobalPay service.
This preferred system allows you to pay your fees in your local currency via a domestic transfer – you simply send your payment to Capernwray Bible School via the Western Union Business Solution account located in your country. It’s safe, easy to use, and also has the least cost to you with good exchange rates and no additional international transfer fees.
At Capernwray Bible School we use the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal for making your international tuition fee payments. We prefer this system because it’s a faster, more reliable way for you to pay. You can pay from your bank account with a local funds transfer.
Log onto https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/capernwray to make your payment.
Five Reasons to use Western Union Business Solutions payment portal
- It’s easy to use and you can make your payment faster and receive your Confirmation of Enrolment documents sooner.
- Save money by choosing a telegraphic transfer from your bank. There are no transfer charges from Western Union Business Solutions for this type of payment.
- You can use your own currency and still be sure that your full payment amount will be made in New Zealand Dollars.
- Once you make the payment, the exchange rate is locked in for 72 hours, making sure that the full amount is paid.
- You get peace of mind, knowing that your payment will arrive in full, on time, without any extra charges or delays.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Five Steps to making your payment
Step 1: Enter your student information.
Step 2: Enter your payment amount in New Zealand Dollars
Step 3: Select payment method – Telegraphic Transfer – choose your country & currency*
Step 4: Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your bank transfer instructions.
Step 5: Complete your payment at your local bank branch or with online banking using the printed instructions.
Access the international student payment portal (hyperlink)
*due to international banking regulations transactions in some currencies are not available. If your currency does not appear as an option, please select an alternative currency such as USD$
2/ - TransferWise - online international payment platform
Increasingly students have found the TransferWise payment platform a convenient way to convert funds into New Zealand dollars with minimal fees. You will need to do the following...
- Visit https://transferwise.com/nz
- Create an account
- Select your currency
- Set the recipients currency as NZD, and enter the amount you wish to pay. This will then show how much you will need to pay in your own currency
- Select to pay someone else
- Full name of account holder: Torchbearer Trust of NZ
- Country: New Zealand
- City: Cambridge
- Address: 3553 Cambridge Road
- Postal Code: 3495
- State: Waikato
- BSB: 03 0303
- Account Number: 0139800 001
- Use student name as reference
- Pay in your money
- TransferWise will transfer the funds to us
3/ - International Bank Draft
You will need to arrange this through your local bank, and post to us. We can only accept international bank cheques (drafts) in New Zealand dollar currency and made payable to Capernwray Bible School. Your local bank will likely to charge a fee for this service.
Please allow 2 weeks for postal service from overseas.
4/ - Credit Card payment
Please note that the transaction fee associated in using this service is 3%. This will be added to the amount that you enter on the secure payment form below.
We can only accept Visa or MasterCard.
We recommend that you contact your card issuer in advance to pre-authorise your transaction as anti-fraud security protection is often used to restrict overseas payments by credit card.