Contact us +64 7 823 1800


Scroll down to access helpful forms

Evidence of Experience Form

All non-resident (overseas) students wanting to register for a course over 12 weeks in duration must apply for a Student and Trainee Work Visa under the religious trainees category. Click here for visa details.

The following Evidence of Experience Form must be completed and submitted to generate the necessary documentation to support the visa application. Please be specific as possible. Please also include all first names as per your passport in the "First Name(s)" field, as this helps Immigration NZ link your visa application to the supporting information we provide.

{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-e271', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-d954', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-563b', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-88bc', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-1e37', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-bac3', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-dbda', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-1183', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-0d62', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-b261', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}
{{errors.first('rs-f8d1-306b-1441', 'rs-f8d1-9197-bf68')}}

Thank you for submitting your Evidence of Experience Trainee Form. We will use the information you have provided to generate a document to assist you with your Student and Trainee Work Visa. This will be sent to you along with all the other supporting documentation once we have all the required information. Please contact us if you have any questions, or want to make any amendments to the information you have provided.


This product has been added to your cart